Saturday, December 12, 2009

Parvathi Melton | South Indian actress

    Parvathi Melton | South Indian actress
    parvathi melton sexy south indian actressPhotoshop art of the beautiful south Indian actress - Parvathi Melton

    FAMOUS ART QUOTES, MUSIC QUOTES, PAINTING QUOTES, FILM MAKING QUOTES, PHOTOGRAPHY QUOTES:

    I think sometimes could I only have music on my own terms, could I live in a great city, and know where I could go whenever I wished the ablution and inundation of musical waves, that were a bath and a medicine.
    ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

    There is nothing more difficult for a truly creative painter than to paint a rose, because before he can do so he has first to forget all the roses that were ever painted.
    ~ Henri Matisse

    The poet ranks far below the painter in the representation of visible things, and far below the musician in that of invisible things.
    ~ Leonardo da Vinci

    Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the sitter.
    ~ Oscar Wilde

Post Title

Parvathi Melton | South Indian actress


Post URL

http://sceneemohairstyle.blogspot.com/2009/12/parvathi-melton-south-indian-actress.html


Visit scene emo hairstyle for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive