Saturday, December 19, 2009

Chaniya Choli | Indian bridal dress

    chaniya choli - indian bridal dressIndian model posing in Chaniya Choli dress.

    FAMOUS ART QUOTES, MUSIC QUOTES, PAINTING QUOTES, FILM MAKING QUOTES, PHOTOGRAPHY QUOTES:

    My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph.
    ~ Richard Avedon

    I hate cameras. They are so much more sure than I am about everything.
    ~ John Steinbeck

    Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn.
    ~ Charlie Parker

    An artist cannot talk about his art any more than a plant can discuss horticulture.
    ~ Jean Cocteau, Newsweek, 16 May 1955

Post Title

Chaniya Choli | Indian bridal dress


Post URL

http://sceneemohairstyle.blogspot.com/2009/12/chaniya-choli-indian-bridal-dress.html


Visit scene emo hairstyle for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive