Sunday, March 7, 2010

Short Movie Kavi

    Director :- Gregg Helvey

    I was shocked to learn that 27 million people around the world are enslaved today. As I began to research and understand the extent of modern slavery, I knew that I had to make a movie about it. People had to know. This injustice and cruelty had to stop.

    Kavi will be my USC thesis film. Its a 15-minute fictional film about a young boy who attempts to lead his family out of their bondage in a brick kiln. Kavi will be the first fictional film of its kind to expose the reality of bonded labor,











    photos from the film of Kavi


    click here to know about full story of kavi

Post Title

Short Movie Kavi


Post URL

http://sceneemohairstyle.blogspot.com/2010/03/short-movie-kavi.html


Visit scene emo hairstyle for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive