Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Name Is Khan Review | Watch Trailer Online

    Release Date: 12 -February-2010

    Genre: Social

    Starring: Shahrukh Khan, Christopher B. Duncan, Kajol,
    Steffany Huckaby & other

    Director: Karan Johar


    Movie Review :"My Name Is Khan" is about a Muslim who suffers from the Asperger syndrome, a form of autism that impacts social interaction abilities, and he is arrested as a suspected terrorist in post-9/11 Los Angeles after authorities mistake his disability for suspicious behaviour. Following his arrest, he meets Radha, a therapist who helps him deal with his situation and his affliction. Rizwan then begins a journey to meet US President Obama to clear his name.

    Want to know more about "My Name Is Khan", visit the official link at www.moviezen.com or CLICK HERE for direct link










Post Title

My Name Is Khan Review | Watch Trailer Online


Post URL

http://sceneemohairstyle.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-name-is-khan-review-watch-trailer.html


Visit scene emo hairstyle for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive