Saturday, October 31, 2009

Long Evening dress

    Long Evening dress
    Long Evening dress

    FAMOUS ART QUOTES, MUSIC QUOTES, PAINTING QUOTES, FILM MAKING QUOTES, PHOTOGRAPHY QUOTES:

    Art is spirituality in drag.
    ~ Jennifer Yane

    Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.
    ~ Maya Angelou, Gather Together in My Name

    A good snapshot stops a moment from running away.
    ~ Eudora Welty

    The camera can photograph thought.
    ~ Dirk Bogarde

    Reflexes and instincts are not pretty. It is their decoration that initiates art.
    ~ Martin H. Fischer

Post Title

Long Evening dress


Post URL

http://sceneemohairstyle.blogspot.com/2009/10/long-evening-dress.html


Visit scene emo hairstyle for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive